Food & Food Science
For the first time, the Bubble offers a pack with TWO chambers of controlled atmospheres, possibly extending shelf life of organic products and reducing food waste.
This opens up an entirely new area for food science to investigate:
- Extending shelf life of meat, fruit & vegetables.
- Colour ‘control’ of red meat products.
- The bacteriological ‘Clock’ starts ticking when organic material such as meat, salads or vegetables meet Oxygen.
- Using CO2, N etc. will inhibit bacteria growth and slow down the hands on the organic clock.
- Dubble Bubble is the 1st pack to offer two atmospheres.
The science behind the theory is sound!